Business >> Entrepreneurship
« back to courses page
As the region’s trusted community partner, Carroll Community College provides comprehensive services and resources to local businesses, from startups to large corporations.
Whether you are an entrepreneur looking to launch a new business idea, or lead one of the area’s largest corporations, Carroll’s Business Solutions has the expertise and tools to help you succeed.
Solutions for Startups & Entrepreneurs
- Informative Courses with Expert Instructors
- Workshops & Networking Events
- Personalized, 1:1 Business Consulting
- Business Valuation, Market Research & More
Solutions for Organizational Development & Training
- Customized Workforce Training
- Leadership & Team Coaching
- Expert Facilitation & Organizational Assessments
- Executive Education & Peer Advisory Groups
Select services provided in partnership with the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), powered by the Small Business Administration.
If you have questions, please provide us with the course title and number when e-mailing or calling.